Monday, April 03, 2006

Back !!

Finally I am back again! After few months of Hybernation...i finally found another objective of blogging....

I am back! afresh! A new me! I am a MOM now!! phew! time flies!

Lots of time my frends tell me to start blogging about my pregnancy.....nah..that time i was too busy surfing the net for my fetus development and looking at other ppls' posting on the ultrascan pics of their bb..... what i will do is to imagine how my lil' one look like at that particular time..:)... and imagine how she looks like when she is born...:)

Have to admit it...i miss my pregnancy..my pregnant body...and seeing my tummy moving as the baby moves her body is the sweetest memory..

So the next few posting will be from the journey of my pregnancy to the birth and development of my lil beloved beautiful daughter.... muacks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home