Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Celebrating Joint Birdy Day

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Yippie..dearest hubby and I have the birth date 3 days apart. Hubby put up a small party for 3 of us at home...and as usual we celebrated throughout the all 3 days! hahaha.. Thanks hubby for the effort..sincerity..thoughfulness...support...and love shown to me and lil one all these time! *muacks*
both love of my life...

we had a fine dining at Tony Roma in Sunway Piramid.

Frankly, except the cocktail which I ordered, and good service...the food is just plain normal.. but huge in portion and of cost..huge in bill! *we did not try their 'famous' rib steak though! We would rather go to The Ship next time. sorry... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Belanghippo said...

Thank you u newly wed MAN! heeh

12/26/2006 9:47 AM  
Blogger Belanghippo said...

ya ya!! agree! so you can belanja me one day there!

12/28/2006 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home