Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Journey to Motherhood

haha! wanted to do this posting long time ago..but no time leh! gosh...bad in time management especially with a bb around... all i can do now is curi some time to blog from work! mauahahahha... hope boss no see this!!

What to say.....after one year of marriage....I found out I was pregnant! never imagine it! me??? huh??? pregnant?? what a sofisticated process and it is happening to me? wah!..how ar?.....

haha...husband never fully believe me..until we went to gynae and do an ultrascan....i could not even see a thing on the screen but doc pointed to a tiny dot ( i guess not more then 5 cent..cos i dun see it...for me..so many dots on the screen! haha) and confirmed my pregnancy..:).. i was still blur...but things start to spark when i was walking back to the car after the session with my hubby...i suddenly looked at his face..and i saw his eyes beaming ....so watery....sparkle.....the sparkle in his eyes!...from then on...i know this will be good! heeh.

well....my hubby found me a gynae which his colleague recommended...(yaya...so happy he did some research for me!) I really want my hubby to be involved in this whole thing....and he really did.... such a sweet husband... throughout my pregnancy..he never fail to fetch me and followup with me throughout my checkups... or any illness.. the journey was smooth...sweet.... fine....happy.... peace..... not to mention blur blur(usual me) ! haha

every month..the thing we look forward to is the ultrascan to see our bb... initially a dot...then a bigger round ...then a small "cricket-like" thing with a small heart beating..... then tiny human with big head and when you are lucky - she will show you few kicking actions or thumb sucking. I remember she kick directly to the ultrasound..so can see her foot's bones...reminds me of froggie's leg....haha....

subsequent ultrasounds....she is getting bigger and bigger....and soon cannot see her whole body in one screen... some weeks near due date, doc did not scan anymore......just press against my tummy to check the position....or i think he was doing that..:)

oh ya! yes.....she is a her! a girl...we will be having a bb girl! thinking of holding her...dressing her up....and really hope that we will be 'good frends'!..ya...hopefully......

Luck is on my side...the whole pregnancy went on smoothly though there are always bad things u hear from ppl...or u reading from articles... but i have a good gynae....he keep on scolding me each time i ask if something bad going to happen... i took his words through the pregnancy....

"Women are born with a body so ready to be pregnant and give birth....god make it ready even before you were borned... think about those times where there is no gynae....think about those places where there is no doc...ppl still manage to have babies...give birth.. if really there is so many complications in pregnancies..we will be extinct by now! in fact...you don't even need a gynae! it is a natural thing....we gynae is just to assist you to check on your progress...see everything is ok...no worries... don't read those things don't listen to what ppl say..just let it happen naturally....just enjoy your pregnancy"

er..or something like that..ehehhe..

I was so wonderful...looking at the belly.... growing bigger and bigger (especially after the 4th month)...and soon..you will be able to feel the movement...from small gassy like movement to big movement where u can actually feel her moving her hands (or legs)..turning her body.... and you can even see your belly popping up and down from her movement.... sometimes u can even see the elbow poking out...when u touch or massage it....it will go away....:)...it is the sweetest thing of all.. :)

Thank you very much to my beloved hubby, my Sister in law (who guide me on those things to buy and supplied me with most of the things - warmer, breast pump, stealizer, bb clothes,nappy and even sarong for confinement) , few of my friends that are pregnant at the same time which we share our journey and wondering of our beloved...and our families..


Next up - The birth of my darling girl......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home