Friday, August 04, 2006

Buffet Dinner at Eastin Hotel

Finally it is back! One of the reason I applied for HSBC credit card it this! haha..


Eastin Hotel Buffet Dinner - 50% off for HSBC Credit Card Holders.
Valid till: 31 August 2006
They are offering International food selections... as I can see is they have Arabian food, Malaysian, and Japanese...
Selections of mussels, squids, prawns, salmon (yummy), and lots of desserts! I love their desserts ! too bad I am already too full by the time I enjoy their desserts.. :P
I did not even have the opportunity to try their noodles corner, ais kacang, ice cream selections, satays !


yummy desserts on my plate...hohoho... (did I mentioned I am too full for this?? too good to resist...)












Thumbs up to Eastin Hotel for the good service and desserts' chef! not to mention nice meat pies... yummy and very very very very good steam eggs (forget what it is call in Japanese) at the Japanese food section!

So , end of the day, I went back with a big tummy, more fat and a satisfied appetite..

For 2 person, my bill come out to be RM 66 + (few cents, forgot how much la)

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ mrs lam ~ said...

my dear, the japanese steam egg is known as chawan mushi...

8/04/2006 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home