Friday, February 23, 2007

Chinese New Year Celebration

Recently prior to CNY, our department had a CNY celebration.. it was great with good food and guess what?! I finally won something from a Lucky Draw!!! I took the 4th prize which is a Panasonic Cordless Phone!! What a start for the new year! Yippie!

the girls power! *guess where am i**?? hehe

** Talking about Lucky Draws, people who know me from my previous company should know how "Lucky" I am! I have never got a thing back then..and my boss even kesian me specially dig another prize and make a special draw for me...and guess what? Still a big NO! alamak... there are other occasions as well and my collugues back then specially made 3-4 rounds for me...and NOPE! wuu wuu...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy La u hah... Gong xi Fat Chai..where's my angPow??heheh

2/26/2007 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home