Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here I come again!

After MIA for some time again....I found some time to update my blog..
Well...what I can say is luck is not on my side recently...i was down and admitted to the hospital for dengue fever while in a midst of moving house...then on my first day to work i chopped off a piece of meat on my finger early in the morning and not able to stop the blood...i drove all the way to the clinic near my office using all the possible TOL road ( I thought I could bypass the jam) but ended up stucked in the slowest lanes...took more time to reach the destination ...with my finger still bleeding which I wrapped in a towel and driving a Manual Car.... i reached the clinic 1 hour later...and the gentleman doc stopped my bleeding without much pain...*phew!*

Argh...I wish and pray good luck have arrive...

Anyway...back to my beloved sweetie gal gal...she is 2 years plus now... getting naughty, active, likes to sing and make own songs... angel and devil at the same time.... The apple of our eyes..

Many faces of Lil' Jo

funny faces..learn from Elmo World VCD (with ugly spot on her face..:( )
Recent photo of darling at new home
My fav...the playgound!!
Huh?
Charming darling at Hill Resort
EEEEEEEE...
hehehehe...mommy doink doink
hello there
Look! buttons mommy!


1 Comments:

Blogger ~ mrs lam ~ said...

such a cutie...

5/24/2008 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home