Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Have You Ever..??

Have you ever purchase something and later...or somehow feel you are cheated?
I have...numerous times

Being a "good" customer..I never know how to bargain or complain.. guess those sales ppl are very happy to have me as a customer! Profit level = 100 % ... $_$

I want to start to train my bargain skill

Last weekend...at a Thai Fair ... my @_@ spotted a bag shop. Tot of buying a sling bag so I could carry it myself when carrying bb Joey out next time! (Hubby have been carrying my handbag each time..hehe..pity him!)

1st mistake : I choose and analyse all the bags available until I finally found one. I look happy.
2nd mistake : Ask salesperson to get the bag for me. I even checked for defect.
3rd mistake : Satisfied, passed back the bag with a "I WILL BUY THIS" look printed on my face.

Then
" Errrrrrrr... Boleh Kurang ka?"

*DUH*

Success Rate : 0%
Sales Person Happy Rate : 100 %

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home