Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Pursuit of Happyness

I have to say...I love this movie! It gives us hope..telling us not to stop, not to despair no matter what happens...for our dreams...our happiness..

It tells me great things can happen no matter how bad you are now.

It tells me that there are a lot more ppl worse, and they move on..and perhaps to a much greater heights!

and ...it tells me...to invest in stock market! Or perhaps become an Intern.. :) ahha.. but I pray hard that I wouldn't end up sleeping in the toilet with lil' jo one day ..


Highly recommended.

I actually 'googled' Chris Gardner and found some not so nice story about him comparing to the movie. But anyway, the toilet part is real. And no matter what, it takes great persistent and great strategy to come out with that million dollar!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home