Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My new house

As most of you know..we have finally moved to our new home after the interchange was finally opened!!
Home Sweet Home....@ Bandar Saujana Putra
Well...I have earlier posted the original photos of my house (before..) here...
http://belanghippo.blogspot.com/2006_07_01_archive.html
Some of "before" photos
the entrance..This is the view of the living and kitchen from the entrance..
Some "After" Photos....
Backyard extension...

Living room...
Dining and living room...
My messy kitchen...eheh
Living room again...nice or not???
Dining with mirror for 'feng shui' with a basket of fruits...dunno work or not...:P

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ~ mrs lam ~ said...

congrats for moving to ur new home!

5/24/2008 10:54 PM  
Blogger Cikja Bahari said...

nice deco dear!!..house warming house warming!!.. put me on the list!..

5/27/2008 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home