Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My Garden

I am combining edible plants and decoration plants in my landscape...
but then...the edible plants turn out small and skinny ...
or with flowers but no vege... how??
anyone can help me?
I put in fertilizer every week and stop recently as one of my flowers plant started to show too 'salty' sign (it turned dark brown)..and it is my lovely gerbera!! Any advise from the experts out there?
**Also, thank you to my dear hubby helping me water the plants almost daily..ehhehe
my little decorso happy..first time see a duit duit plant grow flower...the flower look like jasmine...and nope..don't ask me..i did NOT go and buy lottery that day..:D

my kailan...already more than 1 month old! it is progressing..but too slow.. :(
tomato...tis is better





1 Comments:

Blogger ~ mrs lam ~ said...

aiyo.. still so small vege plants..
got to wait until when u can cook it for us leh?

7/11/2008 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home