Monday, May 15, 2006

Have you ever - part 3

Rights Rights Rights! What is our rights?! The search begins.......

Where can we get to know more info? hmmm Hmmm

I googled for - consumer rights malaysia

Found a lot of unrelated results displayed... until one... Yes - Kementerian Hal Ehwal Pengguna Malaysia....

I was surprised and amazed that the site look so attactive. They even have a e-Aduan! waaaa... they have really improved these days.



http://e-aduan.kpdnhep.gov.my/

See the Malay model in tudung! A prove of made in Malaysia product! yippie! Thumbs up for the 3 D graphics ! Very nice indeed.

Being a more then regular Internet users, I wanted to post in all my queries and try up the e-Aduan System...yippie ..I was thinking...at least a site where can answer all our queries! hopefully....

This site looks conviencing that all our complains/queries will be answered..very good .. Previously I writen to Employees' Rights Department, my e-mail got forwarded to someone else...and dot dot dot.....no answers..

ehhe..too bad.. I need to register to use the system. Lazy me, I found the Hotline in the site and called up instead. :) Sorry guys - cannot update on the system functionality..ehhe

Call up the Hotline... and wa...another thumbs-up. They picked up the phone call fast!
More thumbs-up => The Service personnel know how to speak good English and entertain me just like how those Credit Cards Center will do... hmm.professional

HAHA..but too bad...after my long story (which she listens in empathy) she gave me to the nearest HEP(Hal Ehwal Pengguna) office address and directed me to go report there. What if I report online? (yaya..the convincing e-Aduan) I asked. She told me they will do the same. So much of e-Aduan...hai....

The procedure - go to the office manually and fill up the form. They need original receipts and other documentations if relevant. With that, they will do the analysis and get back to us... *sigh*

I just wanna know our right! Please! Anyone got any info on our rights as consumer?? I don't want to know the Act, I want the description of the Act! HELP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home