Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Girl's Lesson

My cutie hunny bunny sweetie pie will be attending her 2nd class of Musicgarten today. I am really looking forward for it! ahha..seems like mommy more excited that lil' one! ahha..

What to say, I felt how a mom felt on their children first day of class... How would it be like? Would she be able to cope? Would she create havoc? Would she have fun? Can she follow? So many things like keep coming into my mine before her first lesson!

I can't sleep well after the first trial class! ahah.. my head keep playing the same song over and over again.. I was so anxious..I was scared too! can I be able to bring her to the class all by myself? .....

Well, unexpectedly, the first class went on well and mommy enjoyed! ahhaha..so much that the stiffness of my shoulders were lifted off just like that after the class! mommy enjoyed! for little one..well....she made a frend...and was so tired end of the class that she directly doze off when I put her in the car seat!..ehhe

But I guess she enjoyed too seeing her smiling at the classes and laughing out loud when I sing a song from the class to her... :) hope today will be all well... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home