Monday, June 25, 2007

WiLD cReAtIoN

One thing good about my company is they organize occasional Lunch Talks.. Yup...I get to eat for free and learn new thing that interest me. :)





Today's session lunch talk was the best after I have attended few so far. ehhehe.. Free Food, Free Gift (Flowers are grab after the session with the rest of the kiasu Malaysian women..ehhe) , great speaker, new ideas , ..... Yup >> Flower Arrangement Session!





See my creation from the flowers I managed to "grab" and the great vase as the souvenior from the speaker. Nice or not ?


"Wild CreatioN"

2 Comments:

Blogger ~ mrs lam ~ said...

truthfully, your flower arrangement skill still has a lot of room for improvement.... hehehe

6/28/2007 5:21 PM  
Blogger Belanghippo said...

hey! this is wat art is about!!

7/06/2007 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home